- THE HOUSE
- SUPPORT THE DREAM
- WHAT'S NEW
- Feb 8, 2014: Middleton Health Fair
- Feb 23, 2014: Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser
- March 14, 2014: Wine Tasting to Benefit RHTH
- April 5, 2014: Benter's Bowling Benefit for RHTH & NKF
- April 25, 2014: Fundraising at Fridays
- May 17, 2014: Elaine Graber Memorial Ride for Hope
- July 18, 2014: Madison Mallards Baseball Night
- July 19, 2014: Transplant Support Walk - Viroqua
- July 26, 2014: Capital City 5K Run/Walk
- Living Well Series: March, April, May
- CONTACT US
Now Open To Transplant Guests & Caregivers!
Restoring Hope Transplant House is now open. Bone marrow and organ transplant patients and caregivers visiting the Madison area in search of life-saving care at nearby University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics now have a comfortable, affordable and caring environment to call their home away from home during their stay. This is the first transplant house in the state of Wisconsin.
Restoring Hope Transplant House recently finished an extensive cosmetic renovation and redecorating phase of existing rooms. We are now able to provide $35 a night bedrooms for eligible transplant patients and caregivers – each with a new double and twin bed, 5 public bathrooms – three with showers, community kitchen, on-site laundry, spacious living rooms on both floors with an ample supply of books, transplant related information and material, big screen televisions with cable tv for community use, Wi-Fi throughout the house, a great front porch outfitted with relaxing new furniture, an office and an on-site living quarters for round the clock staff.
Our long-term goal of major renovations to increase the capacity to 16 bedrooms is still very much in the works, but we are extremely excited to begin offering this service to the many transplant families in need of immediate support that we hear from on a regular basis.
Note to potential guests: All guests MUST be referred by the UW Transplant Program in order to stay at RHTH. Please consult your transplant coordinator and UW Guest Services if you are interested in staying at RHTH. We cannot take reservations directly.
Recent Transplant House Photos
The Spirit Of Our Guests Makes Our House A Home!
Blog News & Updates