- THE HOUSE
- SUPPORT THE DREAM
- WHAT'S NEW
- April: National Donate Life Month
- May 14: Organ Transplant Support Group at RHTH
- May 19: Elaine Graber Memorial Ride
- June 8 & 9: RHTH Garage Sale
- July 26: RHTH BBQ & Tours
- July 28: Capital City 5k Run/Walk
- July 28-31: Transplant Games of America
- August 19: Capital Brewery Music Festival to Benefit RHTH
- September 14 & 15: RHTH Garage Sale
- October 13: Haunted Hustle - Benefit for RHTH
- October 24: Open House & Ribbon Cutting
- Restoring Hope Ride>
- CONTACT US
NATIONAL DONATE LIFE MONTH - April 2012
Currently more than 110,000 men, women and children are awaiting organ transplants to save their lives. Thousands more are in need of tissue and cornea transplants to restore their mobility and sight. Register here to be an organ, eye and tissue donor today and provide hope to those who wait.
A Special Anniversary: Kim's Story
Kim Lowery had Eisenmenger's Syndrome, a congenital disease that affects the heart. As she grew, her heart condition weakened her lungs to the point that her brother had to carry her from room to room because she was too weak to walk.
After years of skipping gym class, not being well enough to play at recess and missing out on activities as simple as a stroll with friends, Kim ultimately underwent a double-lung and heart transplant at UW Hospital and Clinics.
That was 20 years ago.