- THE HOUSE
- DONATE NOW
- Feb 8, 2014: Middleton Health Fair
- Feb 23, 2014: Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser
- March 14, 2014: Wine Tasting to Benefit RHTH
- April 5, 2014: Benter's Bowling Benefit for RHTH & NKF
- April 25, 2014: Fundraising at Fridays
- May 17, 2014: Elaine Graber Memorial Ride for Hope
- July 18, 2014: Madison Mallards Baseball Night
- July 19, 2014: Transplant Support Walk - Viroqua
- July 26, 2014: Capital City 5K Run/Walk
- March 21, 2015: Middleton Lions Wine Tasting
- April 4, 2015: Downtown Middleton Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- April 11, 2015: Benter's Bowling Benefit
- April 11, 2015: Waupun Girls Soccer RHTH Fundraiser
- April 18, 2015: Scavenger Hunt in Wisconsin Rapids
- April 26, 2015: Spaghetti Lunch Fundraiser
- April 28, 2015: Kidney Transplantation Speakers
- June 6, 2015: Elaine Graber Memorial Ride
- June 12 & 13, 2015: RHTH Garage Sale
- August 28, 2015: Ted's Trek
- CONTACT US
About Restoring Hope Ride
THANKS TO ALL THE RIDERS, SPONSORS, VOLUNTEERS, IN-KIND SUPPORTERS AND SO MANY OTHERS THAT HELPED TO MAKE THE 2011 RESTORING HOPE RIDE SUCH A WONDERFUL SUCCESS!!!
When: Saturday, May 14th, 2011
7am - 3pm
Where: Capital Brewery - Middleton
7734 Terrace Avenue
2011 Hope Ride Flyer | Poster
The 3rd Annual Restoring Hope Ride is a fun, family and community-minded bike event that will benefit the Restoring Hope Transplant House. Funds raised at this event will help to finish the much-needed home renovations that are required in order to welcome transplant patients and their caregivers to their new emotionally and financially supportive home-away-from-home.
The course start and finish line will be located near the Transplant House at Capital Brewery in downtown Middleton and offer three bike courses from a fun 5k Family course to 50k and 100k courses for more serious bikers. Food, drinks and live music will also be part of the fun at Capital Brewery.
Hope Ride Facebook Page
Follow us for news and updates!
Want to Get Involved?
To learn more about sponsorship and participation opportunities for the 2011 Restoring Hope Ride, please monitor this website for updates or contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2011 Hope Ride Event Updates